Piedmont Soccer Club offers a limited number of financial scholarships each year. Piedmont Soccer Club offers a limited number of financial scholarships each year. To apply for a scholarship, please read the PSC Scholarship Policy and apply using the online form below.
Piedmont Soccer Club Scholarship Policy
- The PSC Board shall determine, each year, the total dollars to budget for financial scholarships (if any). Scholarships in excess of this amount shall not be awarded.
- Scholarships are available to both recreational team and Highlanders competitive team players, but may only be awarded for team registration costs. Scholarships are not available for special camps, academies, or other training programs, whether offered through PSC, 24/7, or another organization.
- Scholarships applicants shall be asked to provide information describing the reason for their request.
- All scholarship applications shall be kept confidential. The VP Administration or other PSC Board officer designated by the PSC President will make scholarship decisions and only PSC Board officers shall be provided information on scholarship awards.
- Scholarship awards generally shall not exceed 50% of the team registration costs. Per item 2 above, additional costs for tournaments, State Cup, travel expenses, uniforms, and other expenses in excess of the team registration costs, shall be the scholarship recipient’s sole responsibility.
- A scholarship award in one year is, in no way, a guarantee of a scholarship award in a future year. The availability of scholarships and the size of the awards (if any) may vary from year to year.
- Each scholarship recipient is expected to complete volunteer hours for PSC in consideration of the scholarship received. These volunteer hours may be field setup and breakdown, or other jobs as determined by the VP Administration or other PSC Board officer designated by the PSC President. Any scholarship recipient who does not complete the requested volunteer hours shall be ineligible to receive a scholarship in future years.
- Any and all exceptions to the above policies may be made only with the approval of the PSC Board.
- PSC Reserves the right to modify the above policies from time to time or to eliminate them at any time at its discretion.
Piedmont Soccer Club Scholarship Application
Please complete this form to request a scholarship. Refer to Scholarship policies for additional details. Note that only a limited number of scholarships are available and not all scholarship requests can be granted.
All scholarship recipients are asked to complete volunteer hours for the club. Volunteer hours will be stated in the scholarship award communication. By accepting the scholarship award, recipient agrees to complete volunteer hours as indicated.