All PSC volunteer coaches will require fingerprinting and attendance at a PCA training session.
- Positive Coaching Alliance (PCA) Training Session (Required*)
- How you can best support your child’s soccer development?
- How much or how little you should do?
- Do You Dare to Chill?
Take a look at this training video:
The Piedmont Soccer Club (PSC) is once again hosting Positive Coaching Alliance (PCA) trainings on Sunday, August 18, 2019 at Veteran’s Hall on 401 Highland Avenue from 4 to 7:30 p.m.
- All Professional and Parent Volunteer Coaches will be required to attend the session from 4 to 5:30 p.m.
- In addition, PSC will use this time & location to offer LiveScan background checks to all coaches who need to get this done for Fall 2019.
- Please let all your team’s parents know to attend the Parent PCA session from 6 to 7:30 p.m.
- *New for 2019* Teams must have a ;Parent PCA Ambassador attend this PCA training on behalf of their PSC team.
- The PCA Ambassador will spread the PCA message to all parents of the team. The Positive Parent reinforces key life lessons through sports, leaves coaching to the coach, and refereeing to the game officials.
*Please send a note to CoachCoordinator@piedmontsoccer.org if you are unable to attend.
- Live Scan Fingerprinting (Required)
Arrive early to PCA and complete your Fall 2019 Fingerprinting requirement. An on-site scanner will be provided by our partner, Capital Live Scan.
If you are unable to attend this LiveScan session, additional locations are in the weblink below: