New Spring Curriculum
Piedmont SC has made some great strides forward over the past couple of years and this year is no different. We have added some great new staff members to our squad, with Pro Coaches working in partnership with our excellent parent volunteer coaches at the Highlander level.
During the off-season, our staff have been working hard on updating the curriculum that we will be delivering in the Spring.
The coaches have developed new activities to make sure Piedmont players are leading the way on the field.
Our age specific curriculum includes (among other areas)…
- Ball Mastery / Individual Play
- Fundamentals (passing, receiving, dribbling, turning, shooting)
- Combination Play
- Support Play
- Creating Space
- Building from the back / Possession
- Wing Play / Switching Play
- Counter Attacking
- Defending (individual, group, outnumbered, counter attack)