Dear Piedmont Soccer Club Rec Players and Parents,
We have received a lot of interest from families that would like their child to participate in competitive soccer in Spring.
Highlander Tryouts / Placement Days are not until May, but for anyone that would like to see whether or not the Highlander program would be a good fit this Spring, please reach out to the appropriate coach and/or technical director, so that we can arrange a time for you to come out to one of our winter sessions and be observed by one of our professional coaching staff in the coming weeks.
The Highlander program is the competitive arm of Piedmont Soccer club for our U8-12 players. All teams are overseen by a Professional Coach, with two sessions a week throughout the season. You can get more information about the program here.
- U9-12 Technical Director: Ali Feasey – email@example.com
- U8 Boys (2012-13): Ben Russell – firstname.lastname@example.org
- U9 Boys (2011): Corey O’Neill – email@example.com
- U10 Boys (2010): Ali Feasey – firstname.lastname@example.org
- U11 Boys (2009): Ali Feasey – email@example.com
- U12 Boys (2008): Ben Russell – firstname.lastname@example.org
- U8 Girls (2012-13): Ben Russell – email@example.com
- U9 Girls (2011): Dan Chubbock – DOC@piedmontsoccer.org
- U10 Girls (2010): Ben Solomon – firstname.lastname@example.org
- U11 Girls (2009): Kesy Platt – email@example.com
- U12 Girls (2008): Corey O’Neill – firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions, please reach out to the appropriate contact above and we would be happy to provide more detail.
Schedules for Spring practices will not be available at the end of January. Spring practice for Highlanders begins the week of March 2 and runs until tryouts begin in May.