Competitive Player Uniforms
Uniform Order Instructions
We are at the start of a new two-year uniform cycle, which takes us through 2023-24 and 2024-25. ALL players should order uniforms now. Returning players cannot use last year's uniforms. It takes 8-10 weeks from the time the uniform order is placed, to the time it is received and numbers are added, so it’s imperative that your families place their uniform orders ASAP.
The goal for ordering uniforms is JUNE 15th.
Here is the process:
- Team Managers should establish what jersey number will be assigned to every player. PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT PURPLE, WHITE AND GREY TEAMS IN SAME AGE GROUP DO NOT DUPLICATE JERSEY NUMBERS.
- When parents place their uniform order, make sure they use the jersey number that you all have agreed on that their player is to use.
- If they do not know the jersey number at the time they place their order, it’s ok. Jersey numbers are added to the uniform after he has received them from his vendor. Either the team manager or the parent needs to update Tom at Soccer Post as soon as they know what it is.
- Parents need to order uniform kits from Tom at Soccer Post in Alameda. His number is 510-523-5700, store address is 2203 S Shore Center, Alameda, CA 94501.
- Tom recommends that families go into the store (2203 S Shore Center, Alameda, CA 94501) to select size that fits their soccer player.
- Kit includes 2 jerseys (home-purple and away-white), 1 short (black for both home and away), 2 socks (white and purple). $140 + tax for youth sizes. The uniform costs are not covered by Highlanders fees and they are an additional expense.
- Practice t-shirt is extra ($12). If you do not already have a practice t-shirt, it is required to have one and recommended to have at least 2 of them.
- You may purchase extra of shorts, socks, jerseys if you wish. We do recommend duplicates of shorts and socks.
- For parents who are unable to come into the store, online orders can be placed HERE.
For questions about uniforms, please contact: