Uniform Ordering Instructions
Piedmont Soccer Club is excited to continue its partnership with soccerloco to provide its uniform purchasing site for the upcoming year. PSC will continue to use the Nike uniform design introduced in 2014 and will also allow teams to order extra gear that the players need to look and play their best.
PSC will be using this same uniform style through 2016 and using the same website as last year:
Orders will be shipped directly to your home.
- Uniform orders can take six weeks to fulfill. Please order your uniform today to ensure your uniform arrives in time for the 1st game of the season.
- Your coach has assigned you your uniform #. You will need this number when you order your uniform.
- There are youth, men’s and women’s sizing. The women’s sizing is fitted and you may want to consider one size larger depending on body-type. Nike fits a little different than our previous uniforms so please be sure to consult the sizing chart:
Purple jersey, shorts and sock are mandatory for all players. Training tee is also required for players in the Highlander program Soccerloco.com/piedmont-sc offers other optional PSC gear for purchase. Optional items include warm-ups, T-shirts, hoodies, balls, shin guards, shoes, back-packs and more.
Website ordering will continue year round but please be aware it takes up to six weeks for delivery. This is due to the purple uniforms being a custom order.
Here is how it works:
- Go to www.soccerloco.com/piedmont-sc and select Piedmont SC Gear on the right (this will get you directly to the area you need to either create a new account or log-in with your registration from last year). Our club code is piedmontsc and our club is Piedmont SC. Club Day Dates are days that soccerloco offers discounts on merchandise (except uniforms).
- Order the uniform items and gear needed. Remember a purple jersey, shorts and socks are mandatory for all players. Additional gear is optional.
- PSC does not have any extra uniforms, so please order right away.
Please contact PSC Uniforms & Merchandise Coordinator with any questions:
Coaches Gear Ordering Instructions
PSC wants all of our coaches to have adequate equipment to coach their team and needed gear can be purchased from SoccerLoco. Each team has a credit with SoccerLoco that will cover gear needs, and while we want each team to properly outfitted, please do not use the credit if you have enough gear. Each player is expected to bring a ball to practice, so please do not try and purchase or bring a ball for each player. In general, each coach should have 20-30 cones, 5-10 pinnies, something to carry gear in, a first aid kit, a couple ice packs, maybe goalie gloves and a few soccer balls. Other gear that you might consider purchasing include a goalie jersey, small ball pump, etc.
Coaches shirts, first aid kits, ice packs and size 4 game balls (U12 and under) will be distributed by PSC Equipment Coordinator. PSC will set up a time to distribute this gear as the season approaches. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need the gear sooner.
- Each U8-U19 new coach has a $100 credit with SoccerLoco.
- Each U8-U19 returning coach has a $50 credit with SoccerLoco.
- U6 coaches will not need to order gear as gear will be provided.
Club Coupon Code should have been distributed to you via email from your Age Group Coordinator. You can also reach out to our equipment coordinator to get the code.
- Go to www.soccerloco.com.
- “Log In” or Create an account > enter club code: piedmontsc (case-sensitive). If you created an account in 2014, your account should already be set up with Piedmont SC.
- Team Room > “New Player Kit” setup > Drop-down to “COACH”.
- Enter in your player profile. It will ask sizing and player #. Enter in your information and whatever number you like. (For COACH equipment orders the player number won’t be used. The player number is used only if you buy from the BOYS/GIRLS uniform section).
- Review information and continue. *Coach equipment orders do not receive customization.
- Select your “Equipment” items, quantities and “Add to Cart & Continue”.
- Select your “Goalkeeper” items, quantities and “Add to Cart & Continue”.
- “SUCCESS” > View order and check out.
- Enter your club coupon code, shipping information and submit order.